Miller Invision 456P MIG Welder
$3,995.00 – $4,495.00
Used machine tested to manufacturer spec by Miller Service Center.
Call 404-736-6494 with any questions or to place an order.
XMT 456 MIG Welder
The Miller Invision 456 MIG Welder is a 450 amp welder, with a maximum of output of 600 amps, the XMT 456 is a heavy duty industrial, inverter welder that is excellent for MIG and Flux-Cored Arc Welding.
- MIG (GMAW)/Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A) (1/4 in carbons max.)
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ – Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris… greatly improving reliability.
- Fan-On-Demand™ – operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Lightweight, aerospace-grade aluminum case offers protection with the benefit of reduced weight.
- Inverter arc control technology provides greater puddle control for superior 6010 Stick electrode performance.
- LVC™ Line Voltage Compensation keeps welding output constant even if input power varies by +/-10%. Line voltage compensation further expands to +37% and -59% when operating on 460 VAC.
- Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and presettable to ease setting weld output.
- Compatible with the Wireless Remote Hand Control. Improve productivity, eliminate clutter and cord tangles in the work area. Eliminate cord failure and associated downtime/repair costs and extend the operator’s welding range without adding cord extensions.
- Auto Remote Sense enables unit to automatically use remote control if connected to remote control receptacle (CC/CV models only).
- Ultra-tough, polycarbonate-blended cover for control panel protects front controls from damage..
Input Power 240/480V, 3 Phase
60S Dual, 70S Dual