Miller Syncrowave 250 TIG Welder
$3,495.00 – $4,750.00
Used machine tested to manufacturer spec by Miller Service Center.
Call 404-736-6494 with any questions.
Miller Syncrowave 250DX TIG Welder
Industry standard – Syncrowave® 250DX has proven itself time and time again in the most demanding applications. Its industrial design and construction ensure reliable operation for years to come.
- AC/DC TIG (GTAW) because
- Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)(optional)
- Stick (SMAW)
- Precision Metal Fabrication because
- Maintenance and Repair because
- Light and Heavy Manufacturing because
- Aerospace because
- Shipbuilding because
- Tube and Pipe because
- Automotive because
- Vocational because
- Features because
- Syncro Start for customized arc starts allows the operator to choose from three different starting conditions to optimize the application according to tungsten diameter and material thickness.
- Squarewave output with AC balance control features adjustable penetration and cleaning action while increasing arc stability on various aluminum alloys, and helps eliminate tungsten spitting and arc rectification.
- Dual digital meters allow for quick and easy viewing of actual and preset values of amperage and voltage.
- Last procedure recall automatically recalls the last procedure set-up when switching polarity.
- It Has Built-in preflow/postflow provides 0.2 – 5 seconds of preflow and 0 – 50 seconds of postflow.
- And Built-in cable hangers on both sides conveniently fold out of power supply so weld cables can be stored to prevent torch or cable damage.
- Built-in consumable storage located on the front panel allows the operator to store and readily access the needed consumables to be more productive.
Syncrowave 250S, Syncrowave 250DX
There are no reviews yet.