Miller Dimension 302 Multi-Process Welder Complete Package
Load and weld tested to manufacturer spec by a Miller Service Center.
Complete package includes: Dimension 302 Power Source, Wire Feeder, MIG Gun, Cables, and Hoses
Miller Dimension 302 Multiprocess
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- DC TIG (GTAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A) thru 5/16″ carbonsApplications
Maintenance and Repair
- DC multiprocess versatility with outstanding arc performance in CV (MIG) and CC (Stick, TIG).
- Auto-Remote Sense™ – Automatically selects remote control requirements for the process used, making it easy to switch from one process to another.
- Internal digital voltage control (DVC) enables operator to preset weld voltage in the CV mode before striking an arc.
- Process selector switch automatically sets contactor requirements eliminating switches.
- 15 amp 115 VAC duplex receptacle allows operators the flexibility to run grinders, drills, coolers, etc. from power source.
- Lift-Arc™ allows TIG starting without the use of high frequency.
- Line voltage compensation keeps welding parameters constant even when input voltages change Â±10%. Eliminates need to change welding parameters throughout the day.
- Unique Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed. Reduces contaminants drawn into the machine and excess noise in work areas
- Power efficient for exceptional value and return on your investment.
- Digital meters monitoring welding voltage or amperage for more precise control.
- Thermal Overload Protection Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted.
- Requires 3-Phase Power
- 300 A at 44 VDC, 100% Duty Cycle
Recommended Welding Range
- CV mode: 10 – 32 V
- 423 lb (147 kg)