Miller CP-302 MIG Welder
$3,995.00 – $4,250.00
Used machine tested to manufacturer spec by Miller Service Center.
Call 404-736-6494 with any questions.
Miller CP-302 MIG Welder Package 951231
The Miller CP-302 MIG welder package features a 100% duty cycle with mechanical control of a single, open-circuit voltage range. And with exceptional electrical efficiency, it costs less to operate.
Flexibility is provided by high or low weld stabilizer selection-high stabilizer is ideal for stainless steel, low stabilizer for mild steel and aluminum. The CP-302 delivers excellent performance and productivity in the most demanding semiautomatic applications.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)Applications
Industrial to Heavy Industrial
- Adjustable weld stabilizer (high-low inductance) provides the flexibility to produce the optimal arc characteristics.
- Solid-state weld contactor provides longevity to match the ultra-durable and reliable reputation of the CP Series.
- Presettable welding voltage allows you to easily set weld output before welding.
- Power efficiency gives exceptional value and return on your investment.
- Large analog voltmeter and ammeter for easy viewing.
2 Drive Roll, 4 Drive Roll