Miller XMT 350 VS Multiprocess Welder
Used machine tested to manufacturer spec by Miller Service Center.
Call 404-736-6494 to place an order and get free shipping.
Miller XMT® 350 VS Multiprocess Welder 907224
The XMT® 350 VS is a simplified version of the full featured 350 CC/CV model and is ideal for Construction or Fabrication applications utilizing voltage sensing wire feeders without remote control. Providing true “CV” MIG welding capability and superior “CC” Stick and TIG welding capability.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG (GTAW
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A) Cutting and GougingApplications
Heavy Industrial Applications because
Truck and Trailer Manufacturing because
Repair Shops because
Rental Fleets because
- Auto-Line™ Power Management technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (208-575V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power. Learn more about Auto-Line on the XMT® 350
- 350 amps of welding output at 60% duty cycle enables improved deposition through using larger diameter electrodes common in construction applications.
- Power factor of .95 enables smaller fuses/breakers and primary wiring. Primary amperage draw at rated output is 25% less than the competition.
- Exceptional electrical efficiency. At 400 amps, efficiency is 87.24%, this helps to reduce the utility bill or fuel supply required to weld.
- Inverter arc control technology provides greater puddle control for superior 6010 Stick electrode performance.
- Reduced OCV operation – an internal dip switch enables reduced open-circuit voltage Stick welding capability. OCV is typically below 15 volts.
- Process selector switch reduces the number of control setup combinations without reducing any features.
- Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and presettable to ease setting weld output.
- Lightweight, aerospace-grade aluminum case offers protection with the benefit of reduced weight.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris… greatly improving reliability.
- LVC™ Line Voltage Compensation Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power Â± 10%.
- Fan-On-Demand™ Internal power source cooling system that only works when needed, keeping internal components cleaner.
- Adaptive Hot Start™ for Stick Automatically increases output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it and prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion because
- Lift-Arc™ Simply touch the tungsten to the work piece, lift and the arc is initiated instantly and automatically without the use of high frequency because