Miller XMT® 350 VS Multiprocess Welder 907224
The XMT® 350 VS is a simplified version of the full featured 350 CC/CV model and is ideal for Construction or Fabrication applications utilizing voltage sensing wire feeders without remote control. Providing true “CV” MIG welding capability and superior “CC” Stick and TIG welding capability.
- Auto-Line™ provides state-of-the-art flexibility by automatically connecting to 208-575 VAC, single- or three- phase power without removing the covers to re-link the power source. No longer is there a concern if you have the correct machine for the shop or the job site.
- High-quality performance in all welding processes because
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion because
- Infinite arc control available in the stick and wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough to weld materials and out-of-position applications because
- Lift-Arc™ provides arc starting that minimizes contamination of the electrode and without the use of high-frequency because
- Wind Tunnel Technology.™ Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust debris… greatly improving reliability.
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
- Lightweight, aerospace-grade aluminum case offers protection with the benefit of reduced weight.
- Process selector switch reduces the number of control setup combi nations without reducing any features.
- Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and are presettable to ease setting weld output.
- Ultra-tough, polycarbonate-blended cover protects front controls from damage. Auto Remote Sense™ enables unit to automatically use remote control if connected to remote control receptacle