Miller XMT 350 CC/CV Package
Includes: XMT 350 CC/CV Power Source, Wire Feeder, 15FT MIG Gun, cables, hoses, regulator, cart.
Miller® XMT® 350 CC/CV Multiprocess Welder 907161
The Miller® XMT® 350 CC/CV is a portable 350 amp multi-process welder that is capable of MIG, stick and DC TIG welding. It operates on both three-phase and single-phase input power and features Miller’s Auto-Line,™ which means you use 208 volt to 575 volt, single or three-phase input power without manual linking.Weighing just 80 pounds, the XMT 350 CC/CV is easy to move around the shop or jobsite and its rugged case design ensures it will stand up to the punishment of extreme work environments. It is ideal for industrial applications. It is able to carbon arc gouge with carbons up to 5/16″ diameter. When paired with a wire feeder or spool gun, the XMT 350 CC/CV makes an excellent MIG and Flux-Cored welder. It’s got built-in Lift-Arc™ TIG arc starting for smooth DC TIG arc starts without the use of high frequency.
- Auto-Line™ provides state-of-the-art flexibility by automatically connecting to 208-575 VAC, single- or three- phase power without removing the covers to re-link the power source. No longer is there a concern if you have the correct machine for the shop or the job site.
- High-quality performance in all welding processes.
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the stick and wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough to weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ provides arc starting that minimizes contamination of the electrode and without the use of high-frequency.
- Wind Tunnel Technology.™ Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust debris… greatly improving reliability.
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
- Lightweight, aerospace-grade aluminum case offers protection with the benefit of reduced weight.
- Process selector switch reduces the number of control setup combi nations without reducing any features.
- Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and are presettable to ease setting weld output.
- Ultra-tough, polycarbonate-blended cover protects front controls from damage. Auto Remote Sense™ enables unit to automatically use remote control if connected to remote control receptacle.
- Dinse-style weld disconnects provide high-quality weld cable connections. Note: Two Dinse connectors are supplied with each machine.
- 14-pin receptacle has the flexibility to be used with spool guns, feeders, and remote controls.