Miller Syncrowave 350LX Water Cooled TIG Welder
Used machine tested to manufacturer spec by Miller Service Center.
Call 404-736-6494 to place an order and get free shipping.
- TIG (GTAW) because
- Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P) because
- Stick (SMAW) because
- Heavy Industrial Applications because
- Precision Metal Fabrication because
- Maintenance and Repair because
- Light Manufacturing because
- Heavy Manufacturing because
- Aerospace because
- Tube and Pipe because
- Synchro Start for customized arc starts allows the operator to choose from three different starting conditions to optimize the application according to tungsten diameter and material thickness.
- Square wave output with AC balance control features adjustable penetration and cleaning action while increasing arc stability on various aluminum alloys, and helps eliminate tungsten spitting and arc rectification.
- Last procedure recall automatically recalls the last procedure set-up when switching polarity. Prevents operator confusion and reduces training time requirements.
- Built-in pulsar provides a heating and cooling effect on the weld puddle to reduce the heat input and distortion of the material.
- Dual digital meters allows for quick and easy viewing of actual and preset values of amperage and voltage.
- Built-in reflow and post flow provides 0 – 10 seconds of reflow and 0 – 50 seconds of post flow.
- NEMA Class 1 Rating
- Optional built-in sequencer allows the operator to set a start current that is higher or lower than the welding current.
- Fan-On-Demand – Internal power source cooling system that only works when needed, keeping internal components cleaner.
- LVC Line Voltage Compensation – Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power Â± 10%.
- Hot Start – Used on some Stick (SMAW) machines to make it easier to start difficult-to-start electrodes. Used for arc starting only.
- Lift-Arc – Simply touch the tungsten to the work piece€¦lift€¦and the arc is initiated instantly and automatically.
- Adaptive Hot Start for Stick – Automatically increases output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it and prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion