Miller Maxstar 200 Stick/TIG Welder
Miller Maxstar® 210 DX TIG Welder 907684
The Miller Maxstar® 210 DX is an advanced 210 amp DC TIG welder that is capable DC pulsed TIG welding up to 500 pulses per second. The Maxstar 210 DX can weld up to 1/4 inch thick steel. The 210’s inverter design makes this welder compact and lightweight (only 38 pounds). It comes complete with a memory card expansion slot for maximum flexibility and expand-ability.
Miller’s Autoline™ automatic input voltage sensing allows the Maxstar 210 DX to be hooked up to 120 volt to 480 volt, single phase or three phase, input power without manual linking. The 210 DX TIG welder offers Blue Lightning™ high frequency arc starting for smooth, contaminant-free TIG arc initiation.
- TIG (GTAW) DC
- Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P) DC
- Stick (SMAW) DC
- Update and expand. Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily update software and expand product features.
- Pro-Set™ eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of preset controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display.
- Sleep timer conserves electricity. This programmable feature will power down the machine if it sits idle for a specified time.
- Meter calibration allows digital meters to be calibrated for certification.
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system only operates when needed.
- Auto-Line™ provides state-of-the-art flexibility by automatically connecting to 120-460 VAC, single- or three- phase power without removing the covers to re-link the power source. No longer is there a concern if you have the correct machine for the shop or the job site.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ is an internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, and debris, greatly improving reliability.
- LVC™ Line Voltage Compensation Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power +/- 10%.
- Thermal Overload Protection – Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted.
- Wireless remote compatible – fully compatible with Miller wireless remote control solutions — so you can work the way you want
DC TIG Features
- DX model adds extended ranges (0-500 PPS) to sequencer and full trigger options, preflow and pulser functions
- Lift-Arc™ start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Blue Lightning™ high-frequency (HF) arc starter for non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.
- Exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials.
Stick Features (DC)
- DIG control allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Lower the DIG setting for smooth running electrodes like E7018 and increase the DIG setting for stiffer, more penetrating electrodes like E6010.
- Hot Start™ adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
- Stick-Stuck detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode. Menu selectable.