- DC CC CV
- Simplified Cable Management
- Complete Control at the Weld Joint
- Arc Performance Optimized for Critical Pipe Welding
- New Durability Standard for Field Construction
- Processes: Stick (SMAW), TIG (GTAW), MIG (GMAW), Pulsed MIG, Air Carbon Arc Cutting, Flux-Cored (FCAW)
Delivers excellent RMD and Pulse MIG, MIG and Flux-Cored welding up to 200 feet from the power source without control cables. Automatically shifts all controls to the Smart Feeder including weld process selection, gas type, material type and wire diameter, wire feed speed and voltage.
- Auto-Line™ provides state-of-the-art flexibility by automatically connecting to 208-575 VAC, single- or three- phase power without removing the covers to re-link the power source. No longer is there a concern if you have the correct machine for the shop or the job site.
- High-quality performance in all welding processes.
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the stick and wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough to weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ provides arc starting that minimizes contamination of the electrode and without the use of high-frequency.
- Wind Tunnel Technology.™ Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust debris… greatly improving reliability.
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
- Lightweight, aerospace-grade aluminum case offers protection with the benefit of reduced weight.
- Process selector switch reduces the number of control setup combi nations without reducing any features.
- Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and are presettable to ease setting weld output.
- Ultra-tough, polycarbonate-blended cover protects front controls from damage. Auto Remote Sense™ enables unit to automatically use remote control if connected to remote control receptacle.
- Dinse-style weld disconnects provide high-quality weld cable connections. Note: Two Dinse connectors are supplied with each machine.
- 14-pin receptacle has the flexibility to be used with spool guns, feeders, and remote controls.