Miller Dimension NT 450 Multiprocess Welder
Used machine tested to manufacturer spec by Miller Service Center.
Call 404-736-6494 to place an order and get free shipping.
Miller Dimension NT-450 Multiprocess Welder & 4 Drive roll Feeder
Miller 652 Multiprocess Welder & 4 Drive roll Feeder
Dimension Dimension Dimension Dimension Dimension Dimension Dimension Dimension Dimension Dimension
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- DC TIG (GTAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A) Cutting and Gouging (through 3/8 in carbons)
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Manufacturing Industrial because
- Pipe Welding because
- Fabrication because
- Railroad because
- Shipbuilding because
- DC Multiprocess capability, versatility and outstanding arc performance in CV (MIG) and CC (Stick, TIG).
- Built-in arc control for Stick welding allows operators more flexibility when welding in tight areas where sticking electrodes is a problem.
- Line voltage compensation keeps welding parameters constant even when input voltages change Â±10%. Eliminates need to change welding parameters throughout the day.
- Unique Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed. Reduces contaminants drawn into the machine and excess noise in work areas.
- 15 amp 115 VAC duplex receptacle allows operators the flexibility to run grinders, drills, coolers, etc. from power source without the need for additional 115 VAC power in weld area.
- Power efficient for exceptional value and return on your investment because
- Digital meters for presetting or monitoring welding voltage or amperage for more precise control.
- Remote control capability allows operators fine tuning capability at an extended distance because
- Hot Start™ Used on some Stick (SMAW) machines to make it easier to start difficult-to-start electrodes. Used for arc starting only.
- Thermal Overload Protection Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted because