Rock solid reliability, exceptional value and power efficient operation make this the â€œBetter!â€ MIG welding solution for the most demanding industrial manufacturing applications. Combined with the 70 Series wire feeder this system is the workhorse of the industrial market.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A) Cutting and GougingApplications
Truck and Trailer Manufacturing
- Superior arc welding performance with MIG welding.
- Internal digital voltage control (DVC) enables operator to preset weld voltage before striking an arc.
- Two positive output terminals provide high/low stabilizer selection. Allows operator to optimize arc performance. Superior arc welding performance with MIG welding.
- Line voltage compensation ensures consistent weld performance by keeping output power constant even if primary input power varies by Â±10%.
- Simple control panel provides easy, efficient operation.
- Digital voltmeter and ammeter are easy to read, even at 30 ft (9.2 m).
- 14-pin receptacle provides quick, direct connection to Miller 14-pin wire feeders and accessories.
- 115 V duplex receptacle provides 15 amps of auxiliary power.
- Thermal overload protection light indicates power shutdown. Helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
- Remote on/off capabilities allow operator to turn power source on/off from a distance.
- Remote voltage control allows operator to change voltage from feeder.
- Power efficient for exceptional value and return on your investment.
- Fan-On-Demand™ operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Enclosed circuit boards provide additional protection from contaminants resulting in longer service life.
- PC board protection prevents the wire feeder power or other stray voltages (less than 115 VAC) from harming the power source PC board.
- Power cord strain relief provided for your convenience at installation.Deltaweld® 452: