Miller CST 280 4-Pack
Used machine tested to manufacturer spec by Miller Service Center.
Call 404-736-6494 to place an order and get free shipping.
Miller CST™ 280 Stick Welder
The Miller CST ™ 280 is a durable yet lightweight Stick/TIG welder designed for the construction industry. Its 280 amps of output is ideal for stick electrodes up to 3/16 inch and TIG welding of pipe and plate. Works on single or 3-phase power, and is packaged in a durable, 40 pound aluminum case. Simple to operate with a process selector knob that automatically sets the proper Dig setting for Stick. Can be used alone or rack-mounted in 4-pack racks convenient for construction and shipyards.
- Stick (SMAW)
- DC TIG (GTAW)Applications
Industrial Applications because
Power Plant Construction because
Petrochemical Construction because
Maintenance and Repair because because
- Inverter-based, DC power source has a SIMPLE-TO-USE OPERATOR INTERFACE providing ony the necessary controls in a compact machine.
- PROCESS SELECTOR KNOB automatically sets the PROPER DIG setting on E6010 & E7018 and adjusts amperage.
- Superior Stick arc performance even on difficult-to-run electrodes like E6010.
- DURABLE & PORTABLE, 40 LB aluminum case is easy to install with 208/230 V or combination 400/460 V input.
- Adaptive HOT START™ for Stick arc starts automatically increases the output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it. Prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion because
- Lift-Arc™ start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency because
- Remote amperage control provided through 14-pin receptacle on front of machine. This permits use of standard amperage control devices because
- Fan-On-Demand™ – Internal power source cooling system that only works when needed, keeping internal components cleaner becau