Miller Bobcat 250 LP Welder 907794
Tested, serviced and, ready to weld
Miller Bobcat 250 LP Welder
The Miller Bobcat 250 LP is designed to operate exclusively on LP Gas (Propane). Use the Bobcat 250 LP where work site ventilation does not allow the use of a standard gasoline or diesel engine. The redesigned Miller Bobcat 250 LP is quieter to operate, smaller and lighter and easier to maintain.
- Stick Welding (SMAW)
- Flux Cored Welding (FCAW)
- MIG Welding (GMAW)
- DC TIG Welding (GTAW)
- Non-Critical AC TIG Welding (GTAW)
- Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A) Cutting and Gouging (3/16 in carbons)
- Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging with optional Spectrum modelsApplications
Structural Steel Work
Use as a Stand-Alone GeneratorFeatures
- Kohler LP engine – runs on clean burning propane gas using a standard 33 lb. propane forklift cylinder (not included).
- IMPROVED! Quieter and Better Sound – Significant improvements in sound level and quality offer better jobsite communication, which provides a safer, more efficient working environment for you and your crew. Bobcat 250 welder/generators have rotated the engine toward the front to create more efficient airflow, resulting in significantly quieter operation. Now you can start your job earlier in the day and end it later, as well as work around hospitals, businesses, and residential areas.
- IMPROVED! Smaller and Lighter Design – Bobcat 250 welder/generators take up less space on trucks and trailers, leaving more room on your truck for other equipment and tools. Plus, they’re easier to move safely around jobsites, even with weld cables and running gear attached.
- IMPROVED! Easier Maintenance – With its intuitive design, the daily maintenance of the new Bobcat 250 LP welder/ generators is faster and easier. With front panel maintenance displays, you know when your equipment needs to be serviced. And servicing is simple because of: Oil checks that can be performed from the top by the front panel
Toolless panels that allow for quick access
Single-side fuel fill and oil drain/filter
- Long Runtimes – Large 12-gallon fuel capacity means many hours of run time before refueling.
- Versatile AC and DC Weld Output – Provides quality welds on all types of metals. DC is smooth and easy to run while AC Stick is used when arc blow occurs.
- Accu-Rated™, Not Inflated Generator Power – Miller’s Accu-Rated™ 11,000 watts of usable peak power is delivered for a minimum of 30 seconds. Accu-Rated means peak power is usable for maximum generator loads such as plasma cutting, Millermatic® MIG welders and motor starting. Accu-Rated peak power beats the competition’s very short duration peak or surge power. Use your peak power, it’s more than a number.
- Smooth Power – Not Spike Power – Revolutionary ten-degree skewed-rotor design optimizes generator performance for smoother power, not spiked power found with other brands. Better power, better performance