Lincoln Flextec 450 Multi-Process Welder
Powerful Performance From the Ground Up
Out in the shipyards, construction sites and fabrication shops, it pays to keep it simple. The Flextec 450 multi-process welder is easy to set up and operate, yet rugged enough to stand up to heavy-duty indoor and outdoor applications.
Basic pulse MIG capability is standard on the Flextec 450, including weld modes for carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and metalcore electrodes.
- Simple interface for ease of use
- CrossLinc technology eliminates extra cables for simple system setup
- IP 23 rating means the Flextec 500X welder will excel in outdoor environments, such as construction sites and shipyards
- Flextec 450 welder is Desert Duty® rated for operation in the harshest environments (up to 55C)
- Durable trayed and potted PC boards for electronics environmental protection