Miller Syncrowave® 250 TIG Welder
Industry standard – Syncrowave® 250 has proven itself time and time again in the most demanding applications. Its industrial design and construction ensure reliable operation for years to come.
- AC/DC TIG (GTAW)
- Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)(optional)
- Stick (SMAW)Applications
- Precision Metal Fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair
- Light and Heavy Manufacturing
- Tube and Pipe
- Syncro Start for customized arc starts allows the operator to choose from three different starting conditions to optimize the application according to tungsten diameter and material thickness.
- Squarewave output with AC balance control features adjustable penetration and cleaning action while increasing arc stability on various aluminum alloys, and helps eliminate tungsten spitting and arc rectification.
- Dual digital meters allow for quick and easy viewing of actual and preset values of amperage and voltage.
- Last procedure recall automatically recalls the last procedure set-up when switching polarity.
- Built-in preflow/postflow provides 0.2 – 5 seconds of preflow and 0 – 50 seconds of postflow.
- Built-in cable hangers on both sides conveniently fold out of power supply so weld cables can be stored to prevent torch or cable damage.
- Built-in consumable storage located on the front panel allows the operator to store and readily access the needed consumables to be more productive.